While the actual maximum transfer speed of your Internet connection cannot be changed except by upgrading your hardware, SC Net Speed Booster can increase the performance of your existing modem/network hardware by optimizing Windows modem/network settings to maximize the efficiency of your current hardware.
By default, your Windows PC does not manage Internet connections as optimally as possible. SC Net Speed Booster allows you to change certain Windows Registry settings that affect Internet connection speed through a simple, intuitive interface, boosting your Internet performance.
It's the easiest, fastest way to boost your connection speed. Best of all...it' free!
SC Net Speed Booster easily solves two of the well known Internet problems:
1. Undesirable disconnections
2. Slow Internet connection performance
SC Net Speed Booster can prevent TCP/IP protocols data transfer from being fragmented. If applied it can boost your Internet connection performance 2 to 4 times
SC Net Speed Booster's Ping option prevents you from being disconnected by your ISP (Internet Service Provider) Most ISPs have inactivity timeout, which means they can disconnect you after a fixed time of modem inactivity. This could happen if you leave your computer on for a while or while you are reading something on the Internet and before you have finished you see the disconnect dialog box appear on your screen.
SC Net Speed Booster will prevent those undesirable disconnections by sending and receiving a data package as a Ping interval at a fixed time you set.
SC Net Speed Booster includes a very intuitive and simple to operate user interface and a comprehensive help file.
FREE Promotional Offer Expires Soon
· Prevents you from being disconnected by your ISP
· ISB has a built in Automatic Ping mode.
· The user has full control over the Ping Interval, Ping Host and Ping Sound .
· Includes easy registry backup.
· The user can set Max MTU, RWIN, TTL, Session keep Alive, PMTU and NDI cache.
· ISB has a manual mode to configure Dial-UP and LAN settings.
· Also ISB has two automatic modes to configure Dial-UP and LAN settings.
· The default Widows settings can be easily restored.
· Supports all software and hardware adapters.
· Offers more than 200 Windows operating systems registry tweaks
· Boost overall performance and data transfer rates up to 500%
· All connection types are supported (Cable, LAN,DSL,ISDN,T1,T2,T3 Satellite and Dial-Up), as are all software and hardware adapters
· Easily restore your default Windows settings with the included back-up option
· Comprehensive help file with definitions of various terms and settings is included.
· Supports Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT, 2000,XP and AOL 7, and it comes with a brand new memory defrag utility
· Frees memory so your applications will run faster and smoother
· Fine-tunes various Internet settings to make Internet connections faster and to increase modem dialing speed
· Web pages display faster and file downloads take less time to complete. SC Net Speed Booster works at the operating system level and therefore boosts not only all Internet browsers including Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN, CompuServe and downloading performance, but also Email programs, America Online (AOL), Instant Messenger, RealAudio, Real Video, FTP, ICQ, NeoPlanet, Opera, PcAnyWhere, NetMeeting, NetShow, AT&T, Earthlink and P2P bandwidth, by as much as five times, while significantly reducing data-packet loss. This is especially handy for online gamers and file-sharing fans that transmit large amounts of data on a regular basis.
· Advanced users can tweak in their own TCP/IP settings easily.
· Enables you to send and receive bigger information packets for your protocol safely and by means of a Stay-Alive Tool attached to this program, your connection will never drop in any case